When a client wants to use our service, we ask for general information. The information we ask for is meant to make the work easier during service delivery. Note that we only ask for general information from our clients, and the information we ask for is mainly meant for communication with our clients. Some of the information we ask for from our clients include client full names, email addresses, any submission date of the task, any other communication method they use, and any other information we may find necessary depending on the assignment. All our clients need to note that we do not ask for personal details such as pins and passwords. All the information you send to us is for internal use and is well secured, and our team members access it after authorization.
How we use the information we collect from clients
We use the information we collect from our clients for three major purposes;
- Contacting clients when handling their work. When we are working on an assignment for a client, we may need some clarification, so we may need to contact the client. We will use the information they send to us to contact them. When an assignment is completed, we send the assignment to the client using the email address they gave to us or any other preferred method as advised by the client.
- We also use the information collected from our clients for statistical purposes. It is used internally to check how we are faring business-wise. We can only analyze how we are faring by checking the number of clients we get during a certain period. However, note that we do not need further details from you in this analysis.
- We use the details from our clients to inform them of any new services on our platform. If we think that a new service can be helpful to our clients, we will inform them about it.
When a third party can access the information we collect from our clients
Chemistryassignmenthelp.com does everything possible to ensure that the information collected from our clients is for internal use only and does not find its way to any third parties. However, there are instances when we may be forced to share the information with a third party. Such instances include;
- When a court requires the information of law of other government agencies. There are different reasons why a government may require such information. This includes a case in courts regarding the information or when there are tax disputes about the same. Other instances may include money laundering, theft, and fraud. All our services are provided in accordance with the law, and therefore, if a government agency requires such information, there is little we can do to stop them from acquiring the information. In this case, the government becomes the third party, and your information will be in their hands.
- If we suspect a security breach within our systems, we will transfer all the information to our security providers to ensure that all the information is safe. We do everything within our power to ensure that client information is safe.
- Your information may find its way to our security providers when updating our systems. However, they are always well monitored and sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Here at chemistryassignmenthelp.com, security is our priority. We use the most advanced security systems to ensure that the security of our clients is guaranteed. We understand that no security system is perfect, and therefore we keep on improving what we have to ensure that it’s up to date. We have collaborated with the industry’s best experts to ensure that any security issues are dealt with immediately.
Third-party website links